Great Himalayan National Park, Himachal Pradesh: Trekking, Birding, Culture and Adventure
Great Himalayan National Park hiking tour among thick forests and meadows
Adventure activities such as Flying Fox, Rappelling and River-Crossing*
- Hike through Himalayan villages and experience Himachali culture
- Trekking through dense forests of oak, rhododendron and pines
- Precious moments by the crystal clear waters of the Tirthan River in the GHNP
- Witness the rich animal and bird life of GHNP; the rare Black Bear & Western Tragopan in their natural habitat
- Over 200 species of birds - Monal Pheasant, Western Tragopan, Himalayan Griffon, Golden Eagle , Lammergeyer and more
Drive to Jalori Pass at an altitude of 3120 m
*Rappelling and River-Crossing require a group of six or more
The vast and rich natural wealth of GHNP truly overwhelms you. Alpine meadows and thick green forests make the perfect setting for hikes and bird watching. All that with adrenalin rush adventures like Flying Fox -- only add to its wild charm.
About the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP)
The Great Himalayan National Park or GHNP in the Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh is grandeur at its natural best. With sparkling rivers, amazing peak views, dense rhododendron and oak forests, and rich animal and birdlife - the park is a favorite among nature lovers and birdwatchers. Declared as a Heritage Site for its biological diversity, GHNP is home to rare and endangered species including the Western Tragopan, Chir Pheasant, Snow Leopard, Himalayan Musk Deer, Asiatic Black Bear, Himalayan Tahr, Blue Sheep and Serow.
Note: If you are a group of 6 or more, please mail us at email@example.com to avail of further discounted rates