Mumbai from the Sky: Helicopter Joyride
Begins at: Juhu Airport, Mumbai Ends at: Juhu Airport, Mumbai
- Experience Mumbai 1000 ft up in the air
- See jewels of North Mumbai like Juhu Beach, Aksa Beach, Film City (Madh Island) or the monuments of South Mumbai like Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Mahalaxmi Temple
- The thrill of flying in a helicopter
The thrill of watching Mumbai from up in the air isn't describable in words. The secrets of Maximum City unfolds underneath. We went on the South Mumbai Joyride - the vast blue of the Arabian Sea puckers up around the green borders of urbanized Mumbai. Among the monuments we spotted, there were Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mahalaxmi Race Course, The Queen's Necklace and others.
About Mumbai Helicopter Joyride
On this one-of-a-kind trip, we will take you flying over Mumbai. We will be flying a Robbinson R44 piloted by an experienced pilot who will help us see Mumbai the way we've never seen it. From the ground, the city is a vertical concrete jungle but from the air, an entirely different view greets us- what we see resembles a drop of concrete, with swabs of green, floating on a blue sea. Experience panoramic vistas of the coast and the vast Arabian Sea and take in the icons and sights of Mumbai. All throughout the trip, there will be an expert commentary on the sights and landscape below. Such tours are commonplace in Dubai and San Francisco but are a relatively new concept in India.
Note: Bringing a Govt. issued Photo ID is necessary on the day of flight.
- Our journey brings us to Mumbai where we will embark on a short helicopter joyride over the city. You can choose between North & South Mumbai. After a pre-flight briefing about the famous sights we will spot, we take off in the air.
- + North Mumbai Joyride
- On the North Mumbai Joyride, we will fly over some of Mumbai's most beautiful beaches and popular locations. We will fly over the Juhu Beach, Aksa Beach, Film City (Madh Island), Gorai Island, Pagoda, Water Kingdom, Essel World and others.
- + South Mumbai Joyride
- The South Mumbai Joyride is choc-a-bloc with beautiful vistas. We will get a bird's eye of Juhu, Bandra Worli Sea Link, Worli Sea Face, Mahalaxmi Temple, Mahalaxmi Race Course, The Queen's Necklace, Chowpatty, Haji Ali, Marine Drive, distant views of the Taj Hotel, Gateway of India and a number of other monuments.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Helicopter Joyride of mentioned duration
- Any food and accommodation
- Any transportation
Cancellation charges will be levied as follows:
- Cancellation charge applicable if cancelled before 5 working days: INR 3000.
- If cancelled under 5 working days of departure 100% non refundable.
Terms of Payment
- 100% of the payment would be required in advance to confirm the booking
·The check-in counters will close 30 minutes prior to departure.
||The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport at Mumbai has flights to all Indian cities and various cities abroad.
|Nearest Railway Station
||Mumbai is connected to the rest of the country by railways. It is the headquarters of the Western and Central Railways. Mumbai's suburban train network connects all neighbouring areas. To reach Juhu, take an auto from the Ville Parle station.
||Mumbai's public bus system BEST is very efficient. All major cities in the state are connected by public and private buses.
||Summer: 25-32 °C, Winter: 21-31 °C
||242 cm. Monsoon runs from June-September
||Marathi, Hindi, English