Yachting in the Bay of Bengal, Chennai
- Enjoy a ride on a Motor Yacht in the high seas
Fishing in the Bay of Bengal
BBQ & Music
Sailing on a motor yacht in the high seas was an unforgettable experience. The crisp sunshine, the cool breeze and the sparkling blue Bay of Bengal was soothing. We enjoyed fishing from the deck!
About Yachting in the Bay of Bengal
The Bay of Bengal is the largest Bay in the world and stretches from the eastern coast of India all the way to Myanmar. The deep blue waters of the high sea are welcoming. Yachting is mostly seen as a privilege for the rich and most of us never get the opportunity to experience the glamour of the oceans. We will take you on a pleasure ride aboard a motor yacht - a novel and exciting experience! On board, you can enjoy snacks and music. You can also try your hand at fishing- there is a barbecue on deck in case you get lucky!
Please note that carrying a Govt. Issued Photo ID is mandatory.
- This journey takes you to the high seas. We set sail from the port of Chennai and travel eastwards into the Bay of Bengal for a 3 hr pleasure trip aboard a yacht.
- + Day 1: Yachting in the Bay of Bengal, 3 hrs
- We will start as scheduled and set out from the Chennai Port towards the deep seas of the east. The deep blue Bay of Bengal and the cool breeze is a welcome relief from everyday life. You'll be served starters and short eats on board. If you are interested, you can try your hand at fishing and barbecue your catch on the deck. The ride will last for 3 hrs and we will return to Chennai Port.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 hrs yachting in the Bay of Bengal
- One each from Starters and Short eats (veg/non-veg as per request). We will send you the menu post confirmation of booking.
- Bottled drinking water (500 ml, per guest) and packaged juice (1, per guest)
- Any accommodation in Chennai
- Transportation to and from Chennai Port
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Rs 3000 cancellation charge applicable if cancelled before 5 working days.
- If cancelled under 5 working days of departure, the entire amount is non refundable.
Terms of Payment
- 100% of the payment would be required in advance to confirm the booking
Chennai International Airport, 7 km from the city, has flights to all major Indian cities and a host of International destinations.
Chennai Port is 21 km from the airport along the Tiruchi-Chennai Highway. Private taxis and buses are available.
|Nearest Railway Station
||Chennai Central and Chennai Egmore railway stations serve the city. There are trains to all parts of India. Taxis and buses are available outside the city.
||From the city centre, Chennai Port is around 3 km away. CMBT buses and autorickshaws ply throughout the city.
||Tamil, English, Hindi